Hi there again, Russ here with another quick article for you today on email marketing.
Why Is Email Marketing Important??
Email marketing is an efficient way to ensure that small businesses can reach out to their customers, grow their customer base, and build their reputation. Email marketing saves time and energy, which is critical in today’s competitive job market. It also allows businesses to instantly reach out to clients who have expressed interest in what the business offers. Email marketing programs provide a way to find out what the public wants, when they want it, without having to wait for the information to trickle down from the bosses’ offices.
Businesses can use email marketing to inform customers of new products and services, and introduce new promotions and specials.
While email marketing allows businesses to easily reach out to current clients and grow their client base, companies can also benefit by sending promotional and marketing emails to new customers. It provides a shortcut to getting their message out, and makes it less intimidating for customers to buy from them. It’s a way for businesses to create a relationship with their clients, which has been proven to increase the effectiveness of any marketing materials.
Businesses can also use email marketing to find out what their customers want, and create content that will help them solve their problems. As you read this article, your email is already finding its way to my inbox. It could be information about a new product or a new service I could get, but it could also be a survey.
5 Ways To Improve Your Email Marketing
Email marketing is a simple and effective method to promote your business. To make sure you are using it correctly, here are the five things you should not do when creating your email campaign.
1) Don’t send emails to an old list. The people who have opted out of your list are no longer interested in your emails, so it’s not worth wasting their time. You need fresh lists so that you can send out information to a fresh list of people.
2) Don’t send unsolicited emails to anyone. Sending emails to people who haven’t given you permission to contact them via email is spammers’ work, and it will be removed by email filters before it can be delivered to any potential customers. This can even result in your emails being sent to your recipient’s trash folder.
3) Don’t send a message to anyone when you are drunk. Emails sent when you are high or upset are likely to be poorly worded or completely incomprehensible. Even worse, they can be considered spam and sent straight to the junk box.
4) Don’t use personal email addresses as the header for your message. Email systems will filter your messages into the trash if your email address is used as the header. The header is the part of the email that lists your address to internet systems. A full name is best.
5) Don’t create a business email address and a personal email address. These often get mixed up. A business email address will be used when sending information to colleagues or business associates. A personal address will be used when sending information to friends or relatives.
There are many ways to promote your business online, but not so many ways to prevent your business from being promoted. Don’t send emails out to your personal address unless you are sure it is not being recorded against your business. Do use a business address only if you are sending an urgent message. When sending to a business, always use a business’s name in the header, followed by @business instead of just @business.
Looking For An Email Solution?
If you are looking for an autoresponder then I can highly recommend trying the one I use which is GetResponse.
Click on the image to grab a 30 day FREE TRIAL and test out the functionality of this great platform. They have even introduced their own website builder so why not jump in on the free trial at least and see what you think !!
TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER ARTICLES, REVIEWS, TIPS, TRAINING AND PRODUCTS WHILE YOU BROWSING MY SITE
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY BRIEF ARTICLE